Any new features, fixes, and improvements to the operating system come to stock ROM. Motorola One Vision also runs a stock version of Android and offers classic design, great cameras, and solid performance. It has a 6.3-inch LCD display, fingerprint scanner, and 48MP of rear and 25MP of front camera.
Our expert industry analysis and practical solutions help you make better buying decisions and get more from technology. The stock boot image is typically required by users who want to root their phones without TWRP recovery. It must be patched using the Magisk Manager app on your Android smartphone.
- This camera setup is co-engineered by Leica and scored stock Android firmware 109 on DxOMark beating Samsung S9+, Pixel 2 and iPhone X and currently the best camera phone in the world.
- If you want to download using your Android phone, Linux or Mac, you cannot do so.
- There’s no other company as committed to stock Android as HMD Global, the company that owns the Nokia smartphone brand.
- However, skinned versions of Android often have many more features available.
- Users can change this firmware and interface by changing or updating the ROM.
- But, there is a high risk of getting your phone bricked during the process.
This phone takes your selfies to new heights but what makes it stand out the most is its rear camera. After giving a couple of minutes and a little bit of effort, now you can click using GCam in your Android device that is running on any Stock ROM.
In this method, we’ll use the Orange backup apk to make a Nandroid backup on Android. Getting back to stock uses the same techniques used to install ROMs and mods in the first place. If you’re accustomed to working with a rooted phone, there should be nothing in this guide that’s peculiar or alarming. Factory images come directly from the device manufacturers, and many don’t release them.
In this case, you can download a flashable stock ROM direct from the OnePlus website. Among the file types, select the all the ones you need to back up. Then specify a backup path on PC and click “Backup” to start the Android backup process. Above all you need to download and install Dr.Fone on your Windows or Mac. Your device will be recognized and the main interface of Dr.Fone will show up. Then, it’ll be recognized by kies and kies will download all the files of recent firmware.